February 1, 1921

Chartered as Club No. 820

The club was chartered as Club No. 820 on Feb. 1, 1921, by Rotary International and the Club was on its way with tremendous enthusiasm with many activities suggested for its starting projects.  The first was that nearly the total membership went to the legislature in Bismarck and asked for almost a half million dollars for building at the new Dickinson Normal school which was holding classes on the third floor of the Elks building.  They succeeded in getting about half of the money.