December 20, 1920

Dickinson Rotary Club Officially Organized

The Club was officially organized the evening of Dec. 20, 1920 in the Oddfellows Hall by Ray Bergeson acting as District Governor, James Kayes representative and Fred Conklin inspired the 20 charter members in attendance with his talk on the obligations of a good citizen to his home, his community and his God.